to me I really should do a wrap-up post for the blog since it doesn’t look like
I’ll be posting here much anymore. I think I simply hit that wall that many
bloggers who’ve blogged for a few years hit. Been there, done that, time to
move on to something new. Not without regret, of course. It’s been a great
place to work out and share the first steps of my self-publishing journey, as
well as a great place to share data and put forward marketing theories. Had I
known earlier self-publishing could involve so many lovely spreadsheets and
data analyses, I would have jumped in far sooner!
- Amazon Select Then And Now – One Book’s Journey
- Steel Magnolia Press – One Year Later
- The Latest On The Pop List Watch – Math-Free Version!
- being penned by a name author
- being a boxed set with a higher perceived value to begin with
- being in a highly popular genre