Thursday, September 1, 2011

SECTOR C Launch Day and Contest!


I hurried this book out so as to get the drop on that little film called Contagion releasing Sept. 9. I mean, really, what does that film have that my book, SECTOR C, doesn't?

Here's a chart to help you answer that (it wasn't a rhetorical question). *SPOILERS* in the chart!


So picture the following with cows instead of Gwyneth and tigers in place of Jude.


A no-brainer choice-wise, right?

Let's help convince others! I'll give away 5 copies of the book -- winners' choice of format -- from a random drawing of everyone who posts, messages and/or tweets the following before midnight Central Time (US), Sept 2:
Why wait till #Contagion hits the theaters on 9/9? Read the medical mystery/ecothriller #SECTOR C now! tinyurl.com/43uuwnp
I'll see your tweet via the hashtag. If you message or post elsewise, let me know in the comments.

I'll announce winners tomorrow, and on Saturday we'll look back at August and decide how good a month it was for moving books.

10 comments:

Landra said...

Yes! Super excited for your Launch Day and I'll tweet this just cause I can lol!

Sylvia said...

That chart is worth the price of admission alone!

Beckah-Rah said...

Huzzah!

Chelsea P. said...

Haha love it!!!! Congrats and Happy Launch Day!!

Chelsea P. said...

Just bought it :) Yay!

AA said...

Yay! Just posted on facebook!

McKoala said...

Tweeted! Congrats Phoenix! (Gwynnie's so thinny, couldn't one of your sabre tooths just have fitted her in somewhere?!)

Jo-Ann said...

Woo-hoo! Well done, Phoenix. Congratulations!

Sarah Laurenson said...

Tweeted this morning. Slow to get to blogs yesterday but I was on twitter then.

lexcade said...

So tweeting this. I love it. Cows and Tigers in place of Gwen and Jude (le sigh, Jude). I can just imagine your MC as Jude, right?