Friday, August 12, 2011

Where I Am Today

My first vet tech-related story is up over at the Animal Junkie blog. The series is starting with the early years and influences on why I became a vet tech, so today's vignette is a personal peek into childhood angst.

I'm also guesting over at Kindle Scribbler, talking some more about real-world sales numbers for ebooks. The site is amassing a database of sales figures and strategies for boosting sales and is definitely worth a look around for anyone interested in that aspect of e-publishing.

I also stopped by Rise of the Slush's Writing Profession Series to check out good blog buddy and Extinct anthology author Shona Snowden's piece on copywriting.

And I took a peek at some exciting news one of our own (we've seen the query and synopsis here) has to share. Keep your fingers crossed for Beckahrah!

4 comments:

Beckah-Rah said...

Aw, thank you! :D

Ariel MacConnor said...

What are your thoughts on the review of "Spoil of War" on Dear Author? I was wondering if you wanted to publicly address some of the concerns that were raised by the reviewer.

Phoenix Sullivan said...

Thanks for asking Ariel, as well as for the heads up. I didn't know a review had been posted until I saw your comment! I did respond, acknowledging that January is absolutely entitled to her reaction to the story and to her opinions about the book.

Ariel MacConnor said...

No problem, I'm glad that I gave you a heads-up about the review.

By the way, I have a question. In what year is "Spoil of War" set?