Tuesday, April 12, 2011

People Who Didn't Lose!

Thank you for a fun party! Mostly, thank you for writing the majority of my blog content for the past year.

The People Who Didn't Lose Are:

$20 Gift Card: Slush (Send an email and let me know what bookstore and the email address to send to)

$10 Gift Card: Fairyhedgehog (Send an email and let me know what addy to send your PayPal payment to)

10-Page Critique: Kay (You don't have to send pages right this minute; any time in the next 2-3 months is OK)

Copy of Extinct: Mac (Send an email and let me know what format you need. Probably a PDF considering?)

Copy of Spoil of War: vkw (Send an email and let me know the format -- and cover -- you'd like)

Copy of Spoil of War: Michelle4Laughs (Send an email and let me know the format -- and cover -- you'd like)

Email me at phoenixsullivan (at) yahoo (dot) com.

10 comments:

Wilkins MacQueen said...

I won this treasure? I am soooo happy. When I read the story blurbs I was dying to read it the book/them the stories.
Thank you so much.
Any format I can open is tickety boo for me. What a great day. Thanks.

Sarah Laurenson said...

Congrats all around. Lots of winners is a good thing.

word ver. authesse - is that some shortened form of authoress?

vkw said...

I won? I never win anything. Awesome.

thank you phoenix


vkw

lexcade said...

Congrats to the winners!

Michelle4Laughs said...

Thanks Phoenix!

Slush said...

I feel humbled and wow! Thanks Phoenix. Congrats to the other winners too.

McKoala said...

Happy winnings!

Sylvia said...

LOL! Well, if anyone wondered if I had fallen behind with my blog reading, I guess I proved it today. Congrats to all the winners!

Phoenix said...

@Sylvia: As long as your hitting your other deadlines, you're forgiven :o)

fairyhedgehog said...

I've been on a course this week and I missed this! Thank you, Phoenix, many many thanks!

That's so kind of you!